Back To Products
Spin Master Games
Skillmatics Guess in 10 Educational Board Game, for Families and Kids Ages 5 and up, Trip Through Town
It’s “The Quick Game of Smart Questions.” Guess in 10 Around the Town challenges kids 5 and up to ask questions to help them guess the place shown on the game card. Each card features hints and clues that might teach them (and you) something new, too! Is it an outdoor place? Do people go there to shop? Do people go there during an emergency? Kids will have a blast while learning interesting facts about common places around town. Be the first player to earn seven game cards to win! Helps promote social and communication skills, problem solving, decision making, and creative thinking.
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN: Kids will love gathering friends and challenging them to identify places around town from clues of just two words. It will take asking intelligent questions to win the game. Helps promote social and communication skills, problem solving, decision making, and creative thinking.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Take a look at the sample questions, then ask your own. You’ve got 10 chances to ask questions to help you guess the location on the card.
- BONUS QUESTIONS: Every card comes with an optional Bonus Question. Answer correctly and get an extra clue on the next card you have to guess. But miss it and you lose the game card you’ve just won.
- QUICK START, FUN AND ENGAGING: Just take the components out of the box, read the instructions and you're off. Recommended for 2-6 players, ages 5 and up.
- Spin Master offers a variety of board games & puzzles for kids & adults. Classic, card, family, trivia, party games & more. Puzzle lines feature characters for kids of all ages, adult jigsaw, 3-D & more
- 52 Game Cards
- 6 Clue Cards
- Card Holder
By clicking "continue" you'll be leaving this web site and landing on a third-party site, which is governed by different terms and privacy policies.